Growth Hacker & Social Media Recruitment at Hyring Ninja
Views:335 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Front End Developer - UI/UX (7-10 yrs)
A technology enthusiast who is comfortable being part of a small, highly visible, tight-knit team and can collaborate closely with team leads and architects to accomplish your goals.
The challenge will involve understanding, and building for, a consumer who invests a lot of trust into the product YOU will build.
- Writing quality code using language best practices
- Working in a highly collaborative team
- Building good software using the latest tools and techniques
- Participating in design reviews, coding modules, code reviews, and unit testing
- Taking ownership of the quality and usability of your code
- Possess knowledge of modern web and mobile UI/UX
- Experience in development and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Experience or Working knowledge of the usage of a UI Framework such as Bootstrap/Materialize/Flexbox etc.
- Experience in making the content responsive using advanced HTML5 and CSS3 techniques
- Experience in integrating HTML template engines such as ERB/HAML and CSS styles with Ruby On Rails framework
- Comfortable in working with REST APIs and can create frontend journeys by consuming the same
- Experience in GIT
- You must have worked for 4 - 8 years in building awe-inspiring user experiences