Talent Acquisition at Silverlinetec
Views:136 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior FPGA Engineer - RF Design/Firmware/Verilog (6-9 yrs)
Client - Full-time opening with Telecom Product MNC
Location - Bangalore
- The candidate should have overall experience of less than 7 years with experience in Wireless) RF Digital Front end development and will be an individual contributor.
- Develop, enhance, integrate with system the digital RF front end blocks (DDC/DUC/CFR) for any wireless system
- Performance verification and validation of developed modules in FPGA based prototypes and integrate with baseband and RF subsystems.
- Participate in Baseband-RF interface bring-up of radio boards
- Work closely with PHY and RF board design and firmware teams for FPGA integration and testing
Skills Required :
- Strong experience with RF/ SDR digital front end design in Verilog/VHDL and integration in FPGA in at least one of FPGA platforms Xilinx or Altera.
- Experience with CPRI interface.
- Strong understanding of integrated RFIC based RF hardware technology
- Experience of LTE baseband modules will be a plus.
- Strong in FPGA development including
- RTL design and functional simulation using Verilog and VHDL
- SDC timing constraints
- Design methods to obtain timing closure and fit, flor planning place and route optimization in FPGA.
- Xilinx ISE tool or Altera Quartus experience
- Experience with logic synthesis and floor planning tools (Synopsis, Cadence)
- Experience with C programming is highly desirable
- Experience with configuration management and bug tracking systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
Education : - B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E in Electrical communication or related field from reputed institutions. Masters degree preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.