Talent Acquisition at Silverlinetec
Views:95 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior FPGA Engineer - RF Design/Firmware/Verilog (5-9 yrs)
Client - Telecom MNC
Location - Bangalore
- The candidate should have overall experience of less than 7 years with experience in Wireless) RF Digital Front end development and will be an individual contributor.
- Develop, enhance, integrate with system the digital RF front end blocks (DDC/DUC/CFR) for any wireless system
- Performance verification and validation of developed modules in FPGA based prototypes and integrate with baseband and RF subsystems.
- Participate in Baseband-RF interface bring-up of radio boards
- Work closely with PHY and RF board design and firmware teams for FPGA integration and testing
Skills Required :
- Strong experience with RF/ SDR digital front end design in Verilog/VHDL and integration in FPGA in at least one of FPGA platforms Xilinx or Altera.
- Experience with CPRI interface.
- Strong understanding of integrated RFIC based RF hardware technology
- Experience of LTE baseband modules will be a plus.
- Strong in FPGA development including
- RTL design and functional simulation using Verilog and VHDL
- SDC timing constraints
- Design methods to obtain timing closure and fit, flor planning place and route optimization in FPGA.
- Xilinx ISE tool or Altera Quartus experience
- Experience with logic synthesis and floor planning tools (Synopsis, Cadence)
- Experience with C programming is highly desirable
- Experience with configuration management and bug tracking systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
Education : - B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E in Electrical communication or related field from reputed institutions. Masters degree preferred.