VP Technical at Probus Smart Things
Views:127 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Probus Smart Things - Senior Firmware Engineer - Communication Protocols (3-5 yrs)
Who we are?
Do you want to be a part of enabling the next wave of innovation in computing?
Working with IoT devices, communication protocols, sensors, wearables, controllers which can seamlessly merge the digital world with the physical world around us interests you?
We are Probus Smart Things and are working on IoT solutions that can be used to solve India centric problems by connecting things to people. We work with electricity distribution giants to maintain the grid, with consumer electronics companies, with store owners and down to the single consumer, building sensors, controllers, low power edge devices, connect and manage multiple sensors with our ecosystem. Probus Smart Things has been awarded as the Startup of the Year 2018 by India Smart Grid Forum, Government of India.
We are looking for passionate electronics engineers to build the hardware that runs on edge computing, system on chips, communicates with cloud servers, server-less containers, and everything in between.
- Are a group of technologists from diverse backgrounds
- Obsess over design and product journey
- Obsess over our customer's needs and experience
- Are owners. We love building new innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones
- Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
- Are fast-growing, agile and collaborative
- Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on real customers
- Enjoy being a part of a creation that can shape the future of the world as we know it
- Enjoy working with the cofounders and the founding team of a growing startup
- Are comfortable in an agile environment and create order from ambiguity
- Are excited about the incredible opportunity connected products represent
- Build strong teams with others as passionate as you about this mission
- Take ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Want to create applications at a massive scale used by millions of people
- Use data to make decisions and validate assumptions
- Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best
During your time with Probus Smart Things :
- You would be working on product lifecycle, enabling the hardware to work as per its designed parameters, work on circuits, various processors, controllers, sensors, algorithms and communication protocols, including algorithm design and protocol testing and debugging to make it production ready.
- You would directly contribute to and influence the ultimate client outcomes we care so much about.
- Your development work will allow business assets (engines, factory equipment, trains, etc.), sensors, platforms, applications, and more to communicate with one another and drive action.
Required Skills :
- Capacity to work dedicatedly towards goal achievement
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Clear electronics basics
- Language - C, JAVA
- Experience in metering and energy products
- Extensive knowledge of MQTT, DLMS, MODBUS, RS232/485, IEC104/850
- Experience of working with ARM/PIC based controllers and related IDE
- Know how of BLE4.0 and WiFi protocols