Senior Firmware Developer/Lead - Microprocessor/Microcontroller (8-12 yrs)
Required skill sets :
- Expert level knowledge in Embedded Systems, Firmware design and development
- BLE development experience using BLE 4.2+, preferably 5.0 and Mesh. If BLE 5.0 experience is not there, candidate should have significant BLE experience, from concept to release to production.
- Expertise in various Microprocessor/Controller Platforms and Architecture, e.g. ARM Cortex. M0, M3, A7 etc. and MicroChip, TI or similar
- Expertise in embedded system firmware implementation for Consumer/Lighting/ Smart meters/ Industrial products.
- Expertise in design and development of interfaces for sensors, actuators, encoders, drives, ballasts, valves controls, motors, pumps, power electronics etc.
- Deep knowledge of C is must.
- Good to have : C++ languages, Node JS, Jason and other relevant scripting languages.
- Expertise in RTOS/non RTOS/Bare Metal based system design and development, hands on coding experience. Linux experience is good to have.
- Experience on various wired and wireless communication protocols, including DALI, Zigbee, BLE, WiFi, 802.11 series etc.
- Experience in Modbus/ LonWorks/ LORA/ etc would be good to have
- Expert in understanding the Hardware schematics, design and simulation of the circuits.
- Commitment to ensuring robust software through code reviews, unit testing and TDD
- Scripting language knowledge (Perl, Python, BASH, etc)
- Familiarity with GCC, Git and the agile software development process
- Expert C and C++ developer, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with developing, optimizing and maintaining embedded systems.
- Proposes, designs and develops embedded software systems and components to meet the product requirements.
- Bring up BLE/ Bluetooth/ DALI platform and optimize throughput/performance by software/hardware design implementation.
- Adds new communication features that integrate with the design process, responsible for stack porting activities for different platforms.
- Sound understanding over Bluetooth/ BLE/ Zigbee profiles, technology, operations, baseband, link management, and protocol.
- Should also be working to develop non communication part of the firmware.