Manager - Talent Acquisition at Maverick HR
Views:1152 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Engineering Manager - Product Design & Implementation (6-15 yrs)
About KNAB :
KNAB Finance is a non-deposit taking FinTech NBFC registered with RBI driven by a customer centric approach using new age technology to assess customer requirements to offer a customized finance facility. We believe that adequate availability of finance will help Indian businesses scale their operations and consequently contribute to the India growth story. Our goal is to enable fast, flexible and easy credit for the businesses by leveraging advanced digital technologies.
KNAB has built its own technology stack to manage the end to end processes on a NBFC in an automated manner. These technology solutions built in house in KNAB include Loan Origination System, Credit Underwriting, Loan Management System, Data Analytics & Business Intelligence. The solutions are integrated with multiple products and solutions like NSDL, Aadhaar, GST, CIBIL, Zoho CRM, Zoho Desk, Asterisk Call Center, etc.
KNAB uses Amazon AWS solutions like AWS Lambda, AWS SNS, AWS SQS, AWS Cloudfront, AWS S3, AWS API Gateway, AWS RDS, AWS Dynamodb integrated together with Google Cloud to build a serverless, event driven microservices architecture with 400+ microservices.
Position - Senior Engineering Manager
1. Manage a software engineering team that builds, designs, implements and maintains our product and related services
2. Influence and establish best engineering practices through solid design decisions, processes and tools
3. Owner for quality and stability of the product by getting hands on with design reviews, code reviews, bug tracking.
4. Collaborate with Business teams to develop a long term product roadmap, streamline and own the release planning cycles
5. Drive thought-leadership on engineering practices and standards Ensure architectural integrity is maintained across products by adhering to best practices
6. Mentor and continually assess, hire, and scale the team as necessary
7. Work with current team for ideation, skills management, conflict management as necessary, and detailed planning of projects
8. Work closely with the Product Manager and help them in getting relevant inputs from the engineering team
9. Operate with scale and speed, being able to deliver fast with high quality