Senior Talent Acquisition at Anzy Careers
Views:886 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Senior Engineering Manager - Java/J2EE (12-17 yrs)
Role : Senior Engineering Manager
Location : Bangalore
Client : Worlds largest Retail giant
Job description :
- Display Advertising Team for Walmart, builds algorithms/models using the systems powered by big data analytics.
- They show targeted ads on Open web and Social Marketing channels.
- They are responsible for driving several hundreds of million dollars of measurable revenue for Walmart.
- Team is chartered with initiatives to build and own infrastructure to enable centralized workflow management for better user experience across thousands of retail outlets while maximize on skilled Walmart resources spread across thousands of stores/back office locations.
- Team will be working on architecting and delivering workflow engine driven by intelligence derived from a machine learnt models for millions of User analyzing their transaction history, shopping patterns etc. along with real-time availability of Walmart resources to accomplish User shopping needs without compromising user privacy or law of the land.
As Senior Engineering Manager, you would be responsible to :
1. Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end.
2. Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies
3. Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
4. Hire, Develop and Retain a strong team of engineers.
- An Engineering Degree - B.E/B. Tech/MS/PhD in any stream - Computer Science preferred.
12+ years of relevant experience with the following skills :
- Strong Java/J2EE development track record
- A good understanding of CS Fundamentals, Data Structures, Algorithms and Problem Solving
- Currently hands on writing and reviewing code
- Understand the product and project management space with Agile methodologies.
- Experience across the product development SDLC
Revert me with below details at the earliest :
- Your current CTC (please mention the variable part of your CTC and the RSU if you have now) :
- Your expected CTC (Please mention the offer amount, if you are holding anything currently) :
- Your Notice Period (please mention if there is any scope of negotiation) :
- Reason for Change :
- Your earliest availability to attend interview :
Please feel free to reach me if you need more information about the screening process or any other details.