Talent Aquisition Consultant at Thoughtfocus
Views:278 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Thoughtfocus - Senior Engineer/Technical Lead - .Net (5-12 yrs)
1.1 Job Description :
- Elaborate Requirements, Design, develop, Unit Test and release high quality code for new and existing products/applications.
- Participate actively in design, code, and quality reviews.
- Participate actively as a member of a scrum team including story creation, estimation, planning, sprint review demonstrations, and retrospectives.
- Adhere to the company's software development processes, coding standards, design, coding, test automation, and release management standards, guidelines and processes; suggest and implement improvements.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
1.2 Required Skills :
- Minimum 3-8 years professional experience developing applications in C# / VB.NET.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience writing high performance SQL queries.
- Optional Experience with modern frontend web application toolchain components like Grunt, Gulp and Yeoman
- Experience building RESTful services.
- Experience with AngularJS, NodeJS or similar modern web application frameworks such as React/Flux or Ember.
- Understanding of Bootstrap/Foundation.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS design. Good to have exposure towards SSRS.
- Solid understanding of .NET, MVC, WCF, ORM, SQL Server and Unit Tests (NUnit),
- Domain Driven Design, and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Web application debugging, tracing, and performance testing Tools of the trade: Visual Studio, SQL Server and Source Control.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies