Recruitment Head at Enfluence It Services Private Limited
Views:113 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Engineer - Product & Application Development (5-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Purpose : Performing Product & Application Development
Key Responsibilities :
- Perform application development using chipsets for industry, consumer, embedded etc market
- Perform instrumentation and products/module development
- Review and develop product specification.
- Review and develop product specification
- Perform H/W and system design and verification
- Perform board design, BOM and PCB layout
- Perform product compliance certification
- Perform design, application note and production release documents
- Perform production test support materials
- Support transfer of products to production
Additional Responsibilities :
a) Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individuals- capabilities to ensure the smooth running of the business.
b) As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices.
c) The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements :
- Working experience from design to production is essential
- Experience in process and quality development flow such as CMMi, structured product development cycle is a plus
Knowledge and working experience in one or more of the following :
1. Microprocessor system, architecture and development.
2. Digital and analogue design experience
3. Knowledge in connectivity technology such as USB, WIFI, Bluetooth, RFID, NFC, GPS, UART, SPI, I2C
4. Instrumentation products development such as digital scope, logic analyser, protocol analyser and handheld measurement equipment
5. Graphics processing, graphics system or multi-media streaming development
6. FPGA development with RTL design experience is a plus
7. Knowledge of green power technology including solar cells, generators, inverters, charging circuits, batteries, power management unit and other system components is a plus
- Degree/Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 3 years or above experience in the area of application or products development
Working Conditions :
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule.