Senior Engineer I - Firmware/C (4-10 yrs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill, Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function and thrive in a team environment as well as an individual contributor, with a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to work efficiently with multi-site teams.
- Experience with one or more storage protocols such as SOP/PQI/FC/iSCSI/SAS/SATA/SCSI/NVMe
- Detailed working knowledge of software/firmware design and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to conceive, design, implement and document complex firmware systems.
- Demonstrated ability to complete software product development, e.g. through commercial release.
- Capable of working with customers and technology partners in architecture development
- Proficient programmer in C and assembly for embedded devices.
- Knowledgeable in use of tool chains and debug tools.
- Effective communicator of technical ideas using verbal as well as written skills
- Works well in a team and as well within the various group --Board-solutions, FW/SW development and QA-Test/Automation.
- Customer support for Data Center and Server OEM and ODMs
- Willingness to set and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated, sets personal goals, and achieves goals without supervision.
- Knowledge of PCIe Architecture