Senior Engineer - Control System Design (6-10 yrs)
Industry - Engineering
Skills - matlab, simulink, embedded c++, thermodynamics
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This position is responsible for model design and re-engineering for Energy simulation projects.
Our client is one of the largest manufacturing MNC's in the world. With more than 500 subsidiaries worldwide, this multi-billion dollar business is best known for their top class engineering.
- Plans and designs system/software modules & test requirements
- Executes test specifications.
- Completes estimates for modules under development
- Estimates own work and review customer's standards specification and other documentation to determine requirements.
- Around 6 years of practical experience in design and implementation of control systems using Matlab,Simulink and associated tool boxes
- Strong programming experience with mscripts, embedded C/ C++
- Familiarity with latest software processes and methods(agile development process/ CMMi)
- Domain knowledge of Thermodynamics /Energy Storage/ Energy sector will be an added advantage
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms.
- Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Meenakshi Nigam -
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.