Senior Engineer - Control System Design (6-10 yrs)
Industry - Engineering
Skills - matlab, simulink, embedded c++, thermodynamics
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This position is responsible for model design and re-engineering for Energy simulation projects.
Our client is one of the largest manufacturing MNC's in the world. With more than 500 subsidiaries worldwide, this multi-billion dollar business is best known for their top class engineering.
- Plans and designs system/software modules & test requirements
- Executes test specifications.
- Completes estimates for modules under development
- Estimates own work and review customer's standards specification and other documentation to determine requirements.
- Around 6 years of practical experience in design and implementation of control systems using Matlab,Simulink and associated tool boxes
- Strong programming experience with mscripts, embedded C/ C++
- Familiarity with latest software processes and methods(agile development process/ CMMi)
- Domain knowledge of Thermodynamics /Energy Storage/ Energy sector will be an added advantage
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms.
- Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Meenakshi Nigam -
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.