HR Manager at Vizilare Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:208 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Embedded Systems Engineer - PCB Design/Microcontroller (4-7 yrs)
Company Information :
Vizilare Technology Private Limited is involved in surveillance product development for households as well as offices. We are a team held together by one mission - to make the world a better and safer place.
Job title : Sr. Embedded Systems Engineer
Job overview :
Vizilare Technology Private Limited is looking for a Embedded Systems engineer with a background in electronics engineering
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Write firmware for ARM based devices.
- Working with STM32 microcontrollers.
- PCB Design and soldering.
Minimum Requirement :
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering (or others with relevant work experience in software development)
- More than 1 year of experience in ARM microcontrollers.
- Proficiency in tools like Keil, TrueStudio, CubeMX, etc.
- Proficiency in embedded systems and embedded C language
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Desirable Qualifications and Skills :
- Knowledge of ARM microcontroller programming.
- Experience in camera and sensor modules interfacing.
- Experience in various simulation tools.
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink/Verilog/VHDL
- Understand and synthesize complex issues
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Communicate technical concepts in formal documents and verbal presentations clearly
- Sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Take ownership of tasks and relate results to organization goals
- Learn and apply new skills as and when the demands arise
Work environment :
- Team members are encouraged to pursue research goals that align with Vizilare Technology Private Limited's technical portfolio
- The scale and short timeline of our project may require you to take on more commitment and working hours.
Selection Process :
- Send Resume.
- Shortlisted candidates called for Technical interview (Skype or in-person) - Round 1
- Shortlisted from last round to CEO interview
- Shortlisted from last round to Technical interview (in person) - Round 2