HR Recruiter at Nisu Infotech
Views:617 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Embedded Firmware Developer - C/Device Driver/Hardware Design (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Title : Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer/ Project Engineer
Experience : 4+ years
Location : Bangalore
Job Details : Designing and developing software for embedded applications in products for Automotive domain
Primary Skills :
- Good expertise in C Programming
- Experience with device driver development on commonly used ST, PIC and Atmel for 8/16/32 bit controller
- Desired experience in handling projects related to Touch and LCD TFT Display
- Should have experience in usage of Diagnostic protocols like UDS,KWP,K- Line
- Proficient in handling controller/processor peripherals like I2C, SPI, RS232, UART, USB,CAN, LIN
- Understanding hardware schematics exposure to hardware design
- Expertise in usage of compilers and debuggers for the above mentioned microcontrollers
- Understanding of DFMEA, SFMEA will be an added advantage
- Competent in using laboratory equipment such as scopes, digital multi meters, reading of traces data from logic analyzer
Additional Skills :
- Good Written and Verbal Communication skills, Analytical Skills, Decision making, High Integrity.
- Team player, Problem solving skills.
Position Responsibilities :
- Involvement in complete SDLC activities coding, documentation and testing
- Develop and maintain engineering documents to meet CMMI standard
- Interaction with the counterpart/customer
- Participate in design reviews.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.