Senior Embedded Engineer - Communication Protocols (2-8 yrs)
Experience : 2+ in embedded systems and iot
- You can handle embedded C coding at register level.
- You have managed firmware with multiple timers with external and usrt interrupts.
- You have designed fairly complex Firmware Architecture independently.
- You can efficiently select/design/modify a bootloader for firmware update over the air using gprs.
- You have hands on experience in Electrical filters for noise cancellation, Extremely low power IOT design.
Required Skills :
- Hands on experience with different communication protocols like SPI, UART, I2C, RS232, RS485 etc.
- Knowledge of any IoT device-cloud connectivity protocols like MQTT,COAP,Websockets etc.
- Knowledge in building Sensor based applications.
- Knowledge of C/C++.
- Strong knowledge of Electronics and building new hardware or customizing existing hardware
In short, all things related to electronics will be handled by you :
- Hardware component selection & research
- PCB design
- Writing firmware.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Adequate knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Excellent knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for component