HR Business Partner at GAC Consultants LLP
Views:59 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Embedded Engineer - C/C++/RTOS (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Candidate must have minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in Multiple Domains as an Embedded Developer.
- Strong Experience in C, C++ and Embedded C.
- Good experience in Design, Development, and troubleshooting of Embedded System.
- Good knowledge and experience in device communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C etc.
- Hands on experience in developing linux based multi-threaded embedded applications.
- Good Knowledge in Networking Protocols and Its working such as HTTP, TCP, UDP, SSH, HTTPS,RTSP
- Exposure to working with MQTT Protocol is preferable.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Unix, Linux, Debian, OpenWRT.
- Exposure to WiFi technology, its architecture, mode of operations.
- Hands on experience in use of debugger tools such as gdb, build environments such as build root etc is preferable.
Skill and Qualification :
- Ability to perform at least basic electronics debugging/troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of different hardware architectures Von Neumann, Harvard, ARM, x86.
- Good hands on experience in handling different I/O modules.
- An excellent knowledge of System interrupts, System Calls, Clocks and Timers and its implementation.
- Good understanding threads (i.e. tasks) and Handle Multi-Threading in a system, also able to debug multitasking code.
- Ability to use a debugger to perform at least simple operations such as setting breakpoints, single
stepping, examining variable values, examining memory, examining registers and understanding the when to enable and disable interrupts when single stepping using a debugger.
- Understanding the advantages & disadvantages of using a foreground loop with interrupts vs. using a multi-tasking kernel.
- Developing code to run under an RTOS (Real Time Operating System), and how to use semaphores, mutexes, queues, inter-task communications.
- How to develop and debug code for peripherals such as UARTs, SPI, I2C, timers, real-time clocks, etc.
- Exposure to wireless networking technologies such as Wi-Fi, NFC, low power RF etc will be a plus.
- How to develop and debug code with stacks, queues, linked-lists, and other common data constructs.
- Experience in various IDE environments & its tools such as eclipse IDE, Keil etc is a plus.