Talent Acquisition Lead at Infinite Computing Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:120 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant - MS Dynamics 365 Business Central (4-15 yrs)
Position : Senior NAV Functional Consultant
- This client-facing roles require extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV & Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. You must be client-focused, team oriented with exceptional with excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- The position will involve interaction with clients, working with our sales team on solution selling, estimating project costs, and working with our development team.
Functional Responsibilities :
- Responsible for NAV/BC consulting services, coaching, mentoring, training, scheduling, allocation, and resource planning on assigned new implementations
- Utilizes applicable Microsoft Sure Step/Agile Delivery methodology
- (Develop project plans, documentation, manage budget/actual and scope of work, approval of project related T&E)
- Requirement gathering & creating high-quality functional documentation
- Work closely with Clients, Developers & Internal Stakeholders - act as a point of contact
- Consulting - covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end-users utilizing primarily Dynamics NAV 2015, 2016 and 365 Business central
- Understands customer needs. Perform gap analysis between package functionality and customer requirements.
- NAV support for global customers by email, Skype and Video conference (North America & Europe)
- Actively establishes relationships with all levels within the customer organization
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer requests or inquiries seeking guidance from Project or Practice Management as appropriate
- Provides excellent service to internal and external customers by keeping them up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that may affect them. Prioritizes customer issues and addresses most pressing concerns
- Quality Assurance & Documentation