Senior HR Executive at Swathi Business Solutions
Views:56 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior DSP Engineer - RTOS/C (4-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Design, develop and test DSP software for wireless chips, focusing on CEVA family of DSP.
- Evaluate and implement core LTE UE algorithms which include SNR Estimation, Equalization, Demodulation, Cell identification, Time & Frequency Synchronization schemes in LTE DSP.
- Take ownership of testing issues that span across multiple areas (algorithm, SW-HW interface, inter-processor interface and performance) from internal lab, Field and customer labuntil closure.
- Follow the organization's software engineering standards to ensure the deliverable quality.
- Develop, automate and maintain test-scripts for unit testing of DSP software.
- Collaborate with peer teams(protocol stack SW, systems and hardware)on converting a 3GPP/customer requirement into a performance optimized design.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance for junior members in the team.
Minimum Qualifications :
- 4+ years of experience in DSP software development.
- Experience in any one of the following wireless domains: 2G / 3G /4G cellular (preferably CDMA /WCDMA/ GSM/ UMTS/WiMAX/LTE), 802.11, 802.16, UWB or related wireless technologies.
- Knowledge of signal processing theory and techniques and experience in solving challenging wireless signal processing problems.
- Expertise in DSP profiling/analysis and optimizing user equipment for achieving increased throughput, low latency & power.
- Must be proficient in C & Assembly programming language, one scripting language (Perl/Python) and RTOS features.
- Knowledge of software development process and software configuration management.
- Good Team player with strong interpersonal and mentoring skills.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in planning a schedule for small projects from conceptualization till deployment.
- Experience in implementing any wireless Physical layer protocol on Ceva DSP platform.
- Familiarity with multiple/multi-core DSP architecture, troubleshooting interface with hw/inter-processor.
- Exposure to Aeroflex, Rhode & Schwartz, Anite or any related Network emulators for testing wireless protocols.
- Experience in partitioning of wireless algorithms across Control/DSP/HW domains.
- Mapping of 3GPP/wireless operator's UE requirement specification to test scenario.
Education : M.S/M.E/M.Tech or B.S/B.E/B.Tech in ECE or related specializations.
1) Candidates from outside Chennai, who are interested in relocating to Chennai can also apply.
2) Will have good growth & career prospects.
3) Employees contribution will be recognized.
4) Good organizational culture.
5) Attractive compensation.