Senior HR Executive at Swathi Business Solutions
Views:170 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior DSP Engineer - RTOS/C (4-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Design, develop and test DSP software for wireless chips, focusing on CEVA family of DSP.
- Evaluate and implement core LTE UE algorithms which include SNR Estimation, Equalization, Demodulation, Cell identification, Time & Frequency Synchronization schemes in LTE DSP.
- Take ownership of testing issues that span across multiple areas (algorithm, SW-HW interface, inter-processor interface and performance) from internal lab, Field and customer labuntil closure.
- Follow the organization's software engineering standards to ensure the deliverable quality.
- Develop, automate and maintain test-scripts for unit testing of DSP software.
- Collaborate with peer teams(protocol stack SW, systems and hardware)on converting a 3GPP/customer requirement into a performance optimized design.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance for junior members in the team.
Minimum Qualifications :
- 4+ years of experience in DSP software development.
- Experience in any one of the following wireless domains: 2G / 3G /4G cellular (preferably CDMA /WCDMA/ GSM/ UMTS/WiMAX/LTE), 802.11, 802.16, UWB or related wireless technologies.
- Knowledge of signal processing theory and techniques and experience in solving challenging wireless signal processing problems.
- Expertise in DSP profiling/analysis and optimizing user equipment for achieving increased throughput, low latency & power.
- Must be proficient in C & Assembly programming language, one scripting language (Perl/Python) and RTOS features.
- Knowledge of software development process and software configuration management.
- Good Team player with strong interpersonal and mentoring skills.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in planning a schedule for small projects from conceptualization till deployment.
- Experience in implementing any wireless Physical layer protocol on Ceva DSP platform.
- Familiarity with multiple/multi-core DSP architecture, troubleshooting interface with hw/inter-processor.
- Exposure to Aeroflex, Rhode & Schwartz, Anite or any related Network emulators for testing wireless protocols.
- Experience in partitioning of wireless algorithms across Control/DSP/HW domains.
- Mapping of 3GPP/wireless operator's UE requirement specification to test scenario.
Education : M.S/M.E/M.Tech or B.S/B.E/B.Tech in ECE or related specializations.
1) Candidates from outside Chennai, who are interested in relocating to Chennai can also apply.
2) Will have good growth & career prospects.
3) Employees contribution will be recognized.
4) Good organizational culture.
5) Attractive compensation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.