MD at Augmentation Consultant
Views:289 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior DevOps Engineer - VSTS/Puppet (2-7 yrs)
We found your resume during our search for qualified candidates on internet and would like to know if you would be interested to pursue this opportunity.
Title : Sr. Software Devops
Location : Baroda, Gujarat, India
Tenure : Full time employment
Travel Requirements : In general, travel to the UK could be one visit every 2 years. This can be at short notice and this frequency is not guaranteed as all travel is based on a clear business or project requirement. A passport is essential.
2. Principal Responsibilities & Tasks :
Key Responsibilities and Duties :
- Automating and orchestrating builds and deployments across multiple target environments (cloud and on-premises)
- Supporting and maintaining VSTS (Azure DevOps) installation
- Infrastructure automation (using tools like terraform, chef, puppet etc) - planning, testing and development
- Supporting various development workflows
Education - First class and above grade in BE/BTECH/MCA equivalent degree from a university of UGC accreted.
Users are responsible for :
- Ensuring that operations carried out using data are for a proper purpose, and for safeguarding the confidentiality and security of that data.
- Ensuring personal data is processed in a way that complies with national legal and statutory regulations and with policy.
- Ensuring that they are authorised to supply any information requested, that it is given to only to those authorised to receive it, and that any such requests for information are for a proper purpose.
- Implementing and acting in accordance with their statutory and legal obligations, policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and controls
- Protecting assets within their control from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to
- Performing their job with security best practice in mind and conforming to any best practice frameworks which are used within
- Employees must not in the course of their work for write malicious code or anything intended to cause undesired effects, security breaches or damage to a system.
- Please note anyone found writing malicious code may be subject to disciplinary procedures.
- Line Managers must ensure that anyone reporting to them receive the appropriate level of training and guidance to ensure that employees have the knowledge to comply with legislation, policy and procedure.
3. Essential Competencies :
- Fluent in spoken English and able to take part in meetings and discussions
- Proactive personality and able to work autonomously
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Good team player The ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Ability to work at detailed and abstract levels
- Ability to guide junior team members.
- Track record of delivering commitments on time and quality
- Knowledge of application development using .net framework (including asp.net)
- Experience with at least one cloud platform (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with at least one of the following tools: Terraform/chef/puppet/ansible/vagrant
- Windows Server & IIS
- Basic Linux skills
- Source control (git)
- Experience in developing CI/CD workflows
- Containers (docker), K8s etc
- Java (web apps)