Technical Recruiter at Gracira Technologies
Views:225 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior DevOps Engineer - PowerShell/AWS (5-10 yrs)
- As a Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining non-production and production workloads using AWS services: CloudFormation, EC2 (VPC, load balancing, etc), Elasticsearch, RDS (SQL Server), Route53, Lambda, CloudWatch, IAM, S3, CloudFront.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand the existing product and develop features using development standards.
- Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback.
- Apply technical expertise to challenging architecture and design problems.
Key Requirements for this Role :
- 5+ years of strong experience in DevOps Engineering.
- Developing PowerShell scripts/modules and maintaining SQL Server databases.
- Creating and maintaining build configurations/templates in TeamCity.
- Administering both Windows and Linux based systems and working with package managers (NuGet, NPM, etc).
- Experience working with AWS services is mandatory.
- Using and maintaining git repositories using hosting services (preferably Bitbucket).
- Working in teams using Agile methodologies.
Good to have :
- Implementing production deployment techniques (i.e. blue/green, canary, etc)
- Maintaining multiple node MongoDB configurations.
- Developing Node.js applications and .NET/.NET Core applications.
- Developing Configuring/maintaining Kubernetes services.
- Deploying/managing container services in AWS (either ECS or EKS)
- Building deployments using Octopus Deploy.
Notice Period : Immediate (Who can join by 29/07/2019)
Location : Bangalore