CEO at Amicon Hub Services
Views:680 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior DevOps Engineer - Cloud/AWS/Python (6-9 yrs)
We are having an role for Sr. DevOps Engineer with a leading product based company in Gurgaon . Please share your contact no. So that we can discuss the opportunity in detail .
You can also call me @09971888218 OR share your resume with the following details .
Total Exp. -
Current Company -
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Joining Time -
Position - Sr. DevOps Engineer
Experience: 6-8.5 years
Location - Gurgaon
Job Description :-
1. Responsible for the design, implementation & Support for large scale infrastructure in-house or across cloud solution such as AWS supporting the infrastructure as a service.
2. Create custom login, reporting and graphics tools to analyze application component bottlenecks, enable problem notification, enhance hardware, VM, database and JVM tuning Provide date for CAP Ex planning and prevent a potential failure.
3. Designed and implemented chef and salt- stack to configure, installs, manages, and deploy releases across all environment .
4. Extensive experience on DevOps tools like subversion, Github, gitlab, Jenkins, artifactory repositories .
5. Familiar with most popular scripting like favorites are Python .
6. Experience in automated build pipeline through Jenkins file, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
7. Experience with Containers and management platform using Docker and Kubernetes .
8. Experience with Orchestration template technologies using Terraform .
9. Experience with Logging, Monitoring and reporting solutions such as : Prometheus Grafana, Kibana (ELK), New Relic etc .
10. Migrating applications from ON-Prem servers to PCF/ AWS .
11. Experience working on Docker Hub, creating Docker Images handling multiple images primarily for middle ware installations and domain configuration .
12. Automate create and configuration of infrastructure using Terraform, cloud formation, CLI, API
13. Building and deploying Micro Services on Kubernetes .