HR Consultant at Adept Global
Views:841 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS/Docker/Ansible/Chef (2-7 yrs)
Opening for the position of a Sr. DevOps Engineer in a Blockchain Based FinTech Company
Designation: Sr. DevOps Engineer
Experience: 3+ years
Job Requirement & Role:
- We are looking for an excellent DevOps engineer for our team. The ideal candidate must be passionate about automation, technologies in the cloud, and continuous improvement.
- They will work closely with our Development team to ensure the availability, scalability, and security of the Company's production and test environments.
- By leveraging their production experience and development skills they are focused on writing code for zero downtime deployments, upgrades, automating scaling and management of resources, event detection and correction, and implementing monitoring and logging solutions to understand the health of our services.
- Work closely with the Development team to architect, deliver, and manage Matic Network nodes and services
- Build systems that are secure, scalable, and self-healing in both private and public clouds
- Manage and improve Matic's deployment pipeline
- Triage and remediate production infrastructure and application issues
- Respond to inquiries and troubleshoot issues related to application data that require extensive use of SQL and Unix command line interaction
- Design, code, test and deploy solutions that assure service reliability, configuration assurance, security, and audit compliance
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree is Computer Science or equivalent experience in related field
- 3+ years administering Unix/Linux environments
- 3+ years development experience in scripting/programming languages including at least 2 of bash shell, Perl, Ruby or Python
- 3+ years systems administration support of n-tier web-based application environments and network technologies in a mix of hosting models including physical and cloud infrastructure.
- 2+ years Web server administration experience. This includes but not limited to: installation, configuration, tuning, deployments, and monitoring.
- Expert level skills in Unix/Linux environment including system configuration and tuning
- Expert level skills in UNIX command line interface
- Expert level skills in scripting / programming languages (bash shell, Perl, Ruby or Python)
- Proficient in string / regular expression manipulation using Perl or AWK/SED or equivalent
- Management of resources using Infrastructure as Code tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef)
- Maintaining production environments in the cloud (e.g. AWS, DigitalOcean)
- Experience with monitoring, logging, and analysis tools (e.g. Datadog, SumoLogic, New Relic, ELK Stack, Prometheus, Fluentd, Grafana)
- Solid understanding of networking principles and how it applies to data flow and security
- Worked within Agile software development teams