Technical Recruiter at Gracira Technologies
Views:372 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS/Azure (5-12 yrs)
Must-Have Skills :
- AWS and Azure Certifications (Minimum AWS Associate Certificate Required and Professional Certification is an added plus or should be completed upon joining).
- Handle team and help them in resolving any customer specific issues.
- Client Facing Experience with excellent Customer Communication and Documentation Skills.
- Take ownership of technical issues and make himself/herself available during escalations or Sev1.
- Prioritise technical issues, define and track bugs and offer creative solutions.
- Previous NOC experience.
- Experience of handling large production deployments and infrastructure.
- DevOps based infrastructure and application deployments experience.
- Working knowledge of the AWS network architecture including designing VPN solutions between regions and subnets
- Hands on knowledge with the AWS AMI architecture including the development of machine templates and blueprints
- Understands and can serve as the technical team lead to oversee the build of the Cloud environment based on customer requirements
- Should be able to validate that the environment meets all security and compliance controls
- Good working knowledge of AWS and Azure Services and Offerings such as Messaging, Application Services, Migration Services, Cost Management Platform
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible preferred) Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins preferred)
- Proven written and verbal communication skills working directly with customers and translating their business needs to technical requirements for implementation.
- In-depth knowledge on Linux and Windows Environment.
Windows or Linux Certifications.
- Prior experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
- Production experience to build scalable systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Experience supporting a managed services infrastructure (On-Prem and/or Public cloud)
- Ability to maintain, monitor and optimize production database servers
- Prior work with Cloud Monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, CloudWatch etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Other Open Source tools used in the infrastructure space (Packer, Terraform, Vagrant, etc.)
- Prior experience leading technical teams through design and implementation of systems infrastructure projects.
Note: Resources will have to work on shift basis from Mysore Office.