TA at Peopleton Solutions
Views:69 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Job Description :
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / MCA only. Percentage >60% in Graduation, XIIth and Xth.
1) Experience with building REST based APIs, Web Services
2) Working knowledge of Node.js, specifically Express
3) Good knowledge on the nature of asynchronous programming
4) Good understanding of templating languages, specifically Pug (Jade)
5) Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Less or SASS
6) Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
7) Good understanding on Database technologies (noSQL + RDBMS)
8) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically Git
9) Proficient in managing the testing of critical applications
10) Proficient with tools like JIRA
Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central
database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (Hadoop, Mango, Casandra, MySQL, Oracle, postgresql, MSSQL etc.)
- Working experience in a dynamic changing product based environment