Senior Recruiter at Strategic Placements & HRServices
Views:69 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Design Engineer - RTL Coding & Simulation (6-10 yrs)
Job Description : Senior Design Engineer for a Product Company
- Thorough understanding of digital design, RTL coding and simulation.
- Involved in architectural and micro architecture design.
- Experienced in Lint, CDC, logic synthesis, formal verification and static timing analysis.
- Worked with the physical design team for layout implementation.
- Familiar with low power methodology and flow.
- Capable of debugging EDA tool issues or design related issues.
- Knowledge in DFT is a must.
- Good script language skill using Tcl, Perl and/or Awk.
- Protocol knowledge and experience in SAS/SATA, PCI-Express, serial peripherals is plus.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering minimum
- 6 to 10 years of experience in VLSI/RTL design.
- Masters Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (preferred)
- Highly self-motivated, well organized and result oriented.
- Experience with Cadence Design Environment is an asset