Recruiter at Strategic Placements & HR Services
Views:69 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Design Engineer - EDA/RTL Design (6-10 yrs)
Our Client is leading provider of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets.
Senior Design Engineer :
- Through understanding of digital design, RTL coding and simulation.
- Involved in architectural and micro architecture design.
- Experienced in Lint, CDC, logic synthesis, formal verification and static timing analysis.
- Worked with physical design team for layout implementation.
- Familiar with low power methodology and flow.
- Capable of debugging EDA tool issues or design related issues.
- Knowledge in DFT is must.
- Good script language skill using Tcl, Perl and/or Awk.
- Protocol knowledge and experience in SAS/SATA, PCI-Express, serial peripherals is plus.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering minimum
- 6 to 10 years of experience in VLSI / RTL design.
- Masters Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (preferred)
- Highly self-motivated, well organized and result oriented.
- Experience with Cadence Design Environment is an asset