Senior Database Developer/Architect - Performance Tuning (3-8 yrs)
Position : Senior Database Developer
- We at Talview Engineering are building worlds fastest hiring platform for our customers and looking for kickass Database Developer / Architect to join our backend engineering team to support our growth.
- If you are someone who is passionate about data and have worked on scaling databases, reducing API latency and response times Talview is the right place for you.
- This means defining optimal object models/schema and managing large datasets using sharding, performance tuning of SQL queries.
Key responsibility area :
1. Database design and implementation
2. Work with team members on a design of software systems and support to the development team to define simple yet powerful APIs
3. Implement and maintain database schema, queries, views etc.
4. Develop complex SQL code (Performance Tuning)
5. Database performance and integrity
Required Skills :
1. Expert Level SQL, PL/pgSQL, including stored procedures, functions, and materialized views
2. Experience with NoSQL support in PostgreSQL, NoSQL databases (e.g. Apache Cassandra)
3. Experience with message queuing, full-text indexing, and other high-performance data concepts
4. Ability to efficiently write database code without compromising data integrity, data quality, privacy or security
5. Knowledge of database design principles, query optimization, index management, integrity checks, statistics and isolation levels
6. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
7. Demonstrable experience working with huge, interdependent, complex datasets and data structures