Recruitment Consultant at Advee Consulting
Views:186 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Creative Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator (3-5 yrs)
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies within the projects and oversee them to completion.
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas.
- Collaborate with the production team supervisors to obtain knowledge of the clients requirements.
- Direct and motivate teams of graphic and logo designer to help them use their talents effectively.
- Brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas based on the client creative briefs or directions.
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- BFA/GD Art/ B .Design in advertising, fine art, Design or relevant field.
- Must have minimum 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Good English comprehension skills to interpret client direction and expectations.
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production, image selection.
- Hand-on experience in the creative process, graphic design, and brand development.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Outstanding creative leadership qualities to upscale the designers talent and creative efficiency.
- Ability to manage a group of team members independently.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Open to work in rotational and night shifts as per operational requirements.