Recruitment Specialist at TFG
Views:59 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Cloud Consultant - Microsoft Azure/Sharepoint (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
One of the product based MNC in Kochi is currently looking for a Sr.Cloud Consultant-Microsoft Azure/Sharepoint
Job Role: Sr. Cloud Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
Experience Level: 10-20 Years
Education : B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
Notice Period: Immediate to 45 Days Only
Roles & Responsibility :
- The Cloud Platforms Manager/Senior Consultant will be responsible for leading the Portals and Content team, working with Microsoft teams and with our customers.
The Manager will do this by :
- Lead Valorems internal portals and the content team as a manager and mentor and a conduit through which the latest information, trends, and practices are shared in order to build up the entire team
- Conduct regular 1:1s, performance reviews, career development and training plans for direct reports
- Maintain the applicable Microsoft Competency designations for the team by meeting the requirements including certifications by direct reports
- Working directly with Microsoft product and marketing teams responsible for the R&D, marketing and operations teams to learn from and provide field input to the Microsoft teams delivering next-gen portals and content
- Work with Valorems customers in both pre-sales as well as billable scenarios when necessary to accelerate opportunities for intranet and extranet portal and collaboration.
- Identify opportunities by collaborating with our sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
Skills/expertise required :
In addition, the Manager will :
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Solutions Consultant in Azure Cloud and Productivity suites like Office 365 or relevant role
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the Software industry with 3+ years of experience leading technical teams and managing technical resources
- Demonstrate mastery of SharePoint and Office 365 and the value proposition for enterprise customers
- Assist in pre-sales activities and proofing Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Provide leadership in the enterprise community through social media, articles, speaking engagements, seminars, and conferences
- It is the Cloud Platforms Managers responsibility to ensure that their team drives and delivers enterprise-class portal and collaboration solutions using SharePoint, Office 365 and the Microsoft Azure platform within Valorems enterprise accounts.
The Portals and Content Manager will have the following skills and responsibilities:
- Demonstrated design and admin experience with SharePoint as well as SharePoint Online (Office 365).
- Experience with and/or deep understanding of the Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365
- Experience with developing solutions leveraging SharePoint and O365 out-of-the-box functionality as well as provide custom solutions (development where necessary)
- Experience with integrating SharePoint solutions with other Microsoft and 3rd party solutions to meet the customers' needs
- Provide consultative guidance to the team and customers around design principals, best practices, deployment methods and adoption.
- Generate high-quality deliverables as negotiated in signed Statements of Work (SOW)
- He/she will be required to maintain strong working relationships and collaborate with other Valorem team members in Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams.
- A thorough understanding of what drives portal Adoption through business value and design
- Ability to converse confidently at all levels within a customer, including line of business and IT
- Experience of building successful trusted advisor relationships
- Proven experience in managing large, complex project implementations
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, written, and oral communication skills