Senior Circuit Design Engineer - CMOS/HDMI (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- To understand Project/Customer requirements and design high performance CMOS Analog and Mixed Signal Circuits.
- Involve in Feasibility Study, Circuit Design, Pre & Post Layout simulations and Documentation.
- Adhere to Project Execution Plan & Work Assignment.
- Active Participation in multiple internal & external customer reviews
- Mentor and guide the team of Design Engineers
Required Skillset :
- Deep understanding and Independent handling of various Analog and Mixed Signal blocks such as ADC, DAC, PLL, CDR, SerDes, LVDS, HDMI, PMIC, DC-DC Converters and LDOs
- Knowledge of Low Voltage & Low Power CMOS Design Techniques.
- Exposure to technology node from 0.18um to 10nm, 7nm CMOS/BiCMOS process