Senior C# Developer - .Net/Multithreading (2-10 yrs)
As a member of The Taxback Group you will have the opportunity to contribute and participate in the following capacities:
- Participate in a fast paced Agile development team building full scale software systems.
- Design and build advanced software solutions that scale and meet business requirements.
- Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they are creating.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Design and develop our core web application using service-oriented architecture exposing APIs for internal and external clients.
- Implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale.
- Establish processes and best practices around development standards.
- Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback.
- Apply technical expertise to challenging architecture and design problems.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES :
- Experience of enterprise-grade web application development using C#.NET, HTML, CSS, JS.
- Experience building service-oriented architecture, web services and APIs.
- Experience in implementing multithreading and asynchronous programming.
- Knowledge of WCF, WPF, Entity framework and T-SQL .
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and / or Microsoft SQL and database design.
- Produce innovative technical design and of technical specifications.
- Ability to work and communicate clearly and efficiently with team members.
- Experience with software design patterns: MVC, MVVM is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Web Standards, OWASP security principles and data encryption/security.
- Proponent of continuous integration, unit testing and automation.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE :
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Previous experience in FinTech, Insurance and Banking or similar domains added advantage
- Experience with enterprise-scale systems a major plus.
- Mandatory experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM certification a major plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.