Senior Business Analyst - Aviation/Travel Domain (5-8 yrs)
Designation : Sr.Business Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Educational Qualifications : Graduate preferably MBA in Aviation
Experience : Min 5 years of experience in Commercial Planning, preferably as a Business Analyst
Job Description :
1. Business Understanding : Understand business process management and business requirements of the customers.
2. Business Specification :
- Translating business understanding to specific software requirements. Develops functional specifications and system design specifications.
- Supervise all integration processes with new clients and other third-party vendors. Ensure accurate documentation that may include aspects such as business requirements, client requirements, and technical specifications, prepare reports.
- Facilitate constant communication with overall users on the status of production problems that might arise and inform them about ways of resolving issues.
- Supervise project development processes with clients and vendors for the successful execution of projects.
- Ensure all client deliverables are met in terms of scope, speed & quality.
- Carryout research on how IT systems are used and suggest ways for systems improvement and efficiency.
3 Communicate Business Requirement :
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Act as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
4. Client Management :
- Constantly interact with the clients and review requirement specification to meet client needs.
- Production support including UAT Testing, defect analysis and Change Request management.
5. Research & Analysis :
- Competitive Analysis. Research about the industry and the client company.
- Evaluate the information gathered through workshops and surveys, business process description and task analysis.
Must Have :
1. Expert in Commericial Scheduling System in Aviation Industry.
2. Expert in IATA specified SSIM Manual.
3. Expert in indentifying the requirement gathering, analyze and document business requirements and develop business documents and functional Requirement specifications.
4. Exerience conducting training sessions on the system and its configured product