senior Recruiter at Techconnexions
Views:251 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior Backend Engineer - PHP/Laravel Framework (2-8 yrs)
What you'll be doing :
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications and documentation.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
What you'll bring along :
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay, etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A strong understanding of database driven web applications
- A strong background in Object-Oriented Programming
- Familiarity with MVC (Model-View-Controller) design
- Familiarity with PHP frameworks including Codeigniter and Laravel
- Excellent communication & Positive working attitude
- A fin-tech background is a plus
- Strong understanding of Queue/Worker concepts
- Hands on experience on caching technologies