Hiring Consultant at Onthego
Views:563 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Backend Developer - Python/Ruby on Rails (4-9 yrs)
Job Description :
Experience - 4 - 9 years of experience
- Experience in design and implementation of APIs.
- Strong coding, design, and architecture experience in any one programming language ecosystem (RoR, J2EE, Spring,Python etc) is mandatory.
- Building, maintaining, and debugging distributed, web-based applications.
- Experience in building customer facing products is a big plus.
- Understand scalability and performance challenges. Ability to identify and fix performance bottlenecks.
- Building highly concurrent and low latency systems.
- Experience in using various components of backend stack such as cache (Redis, Memcached), RDBMS, NoSQL DB, web server (Nginx, HAProxy), app server (Tomcat, Unicorn), CDN.
- Need to have basic knowledge of web dev - HTTP headers, session management, cookies, etc.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
- A willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product
CTC : Upto 45 LPA