Founder at Rapid Talent Solutions
Views:267 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Backend Developer/Lead - SCRUM Master (6-10 yrs)
The Role :
- Leader and Sr member of an autonomous Development team of 6. The SCRUM Master works with Product Owner and Business Stakeholders to deliver custom web solutions for our Business
- Conduct daily SCRUM Standup meeting with the team.
- Coach and mentor Jr.s. Team will look to you for guidance as the leader.
- Must be willing to listen and learn daily from your Team and the Business.
- Guide technical builds and approach methods for the team.
- R&D new technologies and approaches. Lead Spike projects.
- Works directly with Product Owner. Coordinates projects and provides detailed team updates daily to Miami.
- Makes sure Team delivers all items from the sprint.
- Works as a member of the team as the Sr. Developer, must be hands on creating projects from scratch with the team. Is a passionate developer at heart.
- 6 -10 years- experience developing backend systems.
- Team oriented - project focused.
- Must have strong hands on development experience in AWS cloud (EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, SNS, SES, Cloudwatch)
- Must be expert in PHP, Node.js, git, bitbucket, product development life cycle.
- Must have hands on experience with databases, schema creation and management.
- Must have mastery in developing custom APIs & working with 3rd party services.
- Must be well spoken and have excellent written skills in english.
- Must be willing to document new development projects with specific details on how the code works.
Nice to haves : Salesforce.com experience, Salesforce appexchange development, D3.JS, Angular, React, HTML, CSS, Amazon Connect, Lexbots, Twilio.
Physical Demands :
- The physical demands of the position are typical of those found in a traditional office environment. Employee will not need to walk significant distances nor lift substantial weight. Employee will need to be able to remain seated at a desk for 8-9 hours in a typical workday.