Delivery Lead at Randstad India
Views:138 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Backend Developer - LAMP/MEAN Stack (6-8 yrs)
We are currently searching for a 6-8 years of Sr. Back end developer responsible for development of our back-end technology stack. The successful candidate will be a key player in the Engineering Team.
- Required Skills/Qualifications :
- B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent with 6-8 years- experience with server-side web application development.
- Extensive development experience using LAMP or MEAN stack, RESTful web services or Node.js, HTML and CSS, Core Java/Python.
- Good understanding of Data structures and Relational Databases like MySQL or NoSQL Databases like MongoDB.
- Experience working with services in AWS such as EC2, RDS, and ELBs and have knowledge of VPCs.
- Experience with server side and client side MVC frameworks, Kafka Ansilble,Jenkins.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD), automated testing and agile development methods.
- Understanding of Version Management Tools like GitHub.
Preferred Skills/Qualifications :
- Experience in building scalable systems.
- Exposure to building and using reusable code and libraries.
- Candidate should proactively keep their knowledge and skills up to date.
- Candidate should be able to work in a fast paced Agile Software Development environment independently and as part of the team.
- Candidate should be able to work in highly collaborative environment with excellent communication skills.