Growth Hacker & Social Media Recruitment at Hyring Ninja
Views:83 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Backend Developer - Elixir/Phoenix (6-10 yrs)
A technology enthusiast who is comfortable being part of a small, highly visible, tight-knit team and can collaborate closely with team leads and architects to accomplish your goals. The challenge will involve understanding, and building for, a consumer who invests a lot of trust into the product YOU will build.
- Writing quality code using language best practices
- Working in a highly collaborative team
- Building good software using the latest tools and techniques
- Participating in design reviews, coding modules, code reviews, and unit testing
- Taking ownership of the quality and usability of your code
- 6-12 years of experience building good quality production software
- Excellent knowledge of at least one ecosystem based on Elixir/Phoenix, Ruby/Rails, Python/Django, Java/Scala/Clojure
- Good OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiar with datastores like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Redshift, HBase etc.
- Familiarity with react.js/react-native, vue.js, bootstrap etc.
- Experience of a big data solution using Kafka / Spark / Hadoop
- Knowledge of deploying software to AWS, Heroku
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)