Manager - Talent Acquisition at Avizva Solutions
Views:2043 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Senior Associate Business Analyst (5-11 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Directly interacting with clients to elicit the requirements and translate them into terms that development team can comprehend.
2. Conduct client interviews, high-level reviews, focus groups to derive and execute action plans, meet deadlines and follow industry standards & best practices.
3. Expertise in preparation of Business Requirement Document (BRD), Business cases, Test Plan, Test Strategy.
4. Provide solutions based on client's requirements, their business processes and system capability.
5. Prepared the Sequence diagram, use cases, screen mockups, Wireframing and provide walkthrough on the same artefact to the development team.
6. Documenting business related changes prior to go live activities.
7. Explaining to the developers and project managers the requirements and trying to bridge the gap between the business and technical stakeholders.
8. Producing reporting documents and leading weekly meetings with developers and business units to discuss outstanding technical issues and deadlines which need to be meet.
9. Planning and defining the testing approach -Test Plan and Test strategy, providing advice on prioritisation of testing activity in support of identified risks in project schedules or test scenarios
10. Participate in the Test case writing, provide the consultancy to test team and review the Test cases.
11. Experience of working on tools like JIRA, confluence & MS Visio.