Owner at Sourcing Solution technologies
Views:104 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Application Technical/Data Consultant (5-12 yrs)
- Leads, makes significant contributions, and/or provides technical leadership to high visibility projects to identify and resolve issues of strategic importance to the organization.
- Interfaces regularly with senior management to produce timely and valuable results.
- Directs the development of outcomes and process measures, including technical specifications, guideline implementation, and evaluation.
- Translates business processes into system requirements and/or development of systems solutions.
- Analyzes new business requirements; assist with feasibility of enhancement requests, system functionality, current system use and user needs.
- Designs research plans for data gathering and analysis; participates significantly in interpreting analyses and developing action plans accordingly.
- Defines and frames complex multi-dimensional issues and develops time tables/processes for decision-making.
- Translates needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans. Formulates specific implementation plans and evaluates the effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
- Develops creative alternative solutions.
- Sets the strategic direction of projects. Determines goals and priorities with team, stakeholders, or project management sponsors (when appropriate). May coordinate team/project activities and schedules.
- May establish team membership and project participants, provide leadership to multi- disciplinary project teams, as well as manage work of outside consultants when used.
- Communicates results/recommendations to project sponsors, stakeholders, and various senior level audiences.
Required Qualifications & Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or related field. Minimum of 8 years of experience in technical/data consultancy field
- Minimum 3 years of experience assisting and mentoring junior team members. In-depth knowledge of functional domains
- In-depth knowledge of overall architecture
- Expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis and Fixing in sync with product development and support
Interpersonal skills :
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience with process modelling tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization and flexibility