Owner at Sourcing Solution technologies
Views:110 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Application Analyst - EBS/ERP/OAF Modules (8-10 yrs)
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences.
- Support and maintain Oracle EBS and ERP Cloud installations and related utilities and toolsets.
- Development experience of OAF forms and screens.
- Development experience of Oracle Forms, Reports and Interfaces.
- Conducting fit/gap/manual analysis.
- Creating technical specifications for Report, Interface, Conversion, Extension, and Workflow (RICEW objects).
- Participating in defect resolution and management.
- Offer technical, managerial and domain area support to businesses and organization Troubleshoot and resolve software related issues
- Facilitate valuable and clear verbal & written communication with customers and colleagues
- Document work performed and other technical information
- Coordinate with internal team to identify & resolve issues as well as opportunities for improvement of systems and service
Required Qualifications & Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or Computer/Electronics Engineering. 8-10 years- experience with 2-5 years relevant consultation experience. Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience using business software applications
- Expertise in PL/SQL.
- Understanding of Oracle EBS architecture and Hyperion.
- Strong logical and troubleshooting skills