Co Founder at Skill2Skills LLP
Views:55 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Android Developer - SDK/Java (1-8 yrs)
About us :
Skill2Skill is revolutionizing Skill India mission by groundbreaking IT products. We are a partner with project implementing agencies of National Skill development mission, the ministry of rural development. As part of tech intervention from the government to improve the ecosystem we have projects in hand to build and deploy. We are a company founded by IIM and Skill India mission alumni. Looking forward to inducting new age tech enthusiasts.
Our requirement :
- We are looking for full stack android developer responsible for developing our new product. This product is already approved by the Government and is funded by IIT Mandi. Once implemented this product will radically save 30% from mission cost.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android application and their integration with back-end services. Therefore, the commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. Internally we refer minimalism as an ideology not just way to design.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes, Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services,
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices,
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning,
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch Familiarity with the use of additional sensors such as gyroscopes and accelerometers,
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks,
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements,
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications, A knack for benchmarking and optimization,
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines,
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git,
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Key Skills : Android, java, react.js, react native, Android SDK, C/C++, JAVA, Oracle/SQL Server SOAP, REST, HTML 5.0, JQuery and LISP.