Senior Android Developer - RxJava (5-10 yrs)
The employer is a dockless scooter rental company which lets customers rent scooters for short one-way trips. The employer is changing the lives of people in Bangalore and Hyderabad by developing the fastest way to commute in these cities. They are expanding & growing as fast as OLA/UBER did back in the days.
They recently raised a series C round of $100M. They are backed by very renowned investors.
You're gonna be an owner of the following things:
- As an Android developer, you will get the opportunity to work on the product that has a high impact on the consumer-driven market.
- You will be involved throughout the lifecycle of an entire application - design, development, testing & release.
You need to have a few skills like:
1. Deep understanding of Android SDK, including testing frameworks like Espresso and Mockito.
- Decent knowledge of RxJava, Dependency Injection frameworks like Dagger 2
2. Having 5+ years of experience in software development with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in Android.
If you think you are fit for the role, then feel free to apply. Don't forget to refer this to your friends. The employer wants to have Justice League or Team Avengers instead of Batman or Superman.