Senior Android Developer - Java/Kotlin (1-10 yrs)
Looking for 1+yrs of experience in Android developer
Working Days5 - Sat, Sun off.
Openings : 1
Salary : 15.0 L - 30.0 L Annual
Role & Responsibilities :
- Design and build application for the Android platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs in order to maintain code quality.
- Show leadership and focus on completion of projects.
- Relevant industry experience of 3-plus years.
- Proficient in Java, Kotlin and OOPS concept.
- Experience with offline storage databases, threading, and networking.
- Should be proficient in Android Studio tools for performance measuring and memory management.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services.
- Understanding of Google's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Should have experience in writing Android Studio Test Cases.
- Good at logical reasoning and data structure.
- Must have worked on latest Android technologies like RX JAVA and Kotlin.