Senior Analog Design Engineer - Mixed Signal (5-10 yrs)
Design and development of state of the art Analog and Mixed Signal IPs (e.g. ADC, DAC, Band Gap, LDO, PLL, Sensors, XTAL Oscillators, RC-Oscillators etc.), from feasibility study to complete qualification and production for different product lines (e.g. Automotive, Analog, Sensors, Consumers, Imaging, Space and Defense etc.) in variety of technologies (e.g. CMOS, CMOS-FDSOI, NVM, FinFET, BCD, BiCMOS, Imaging etc.) used by different divisions.
Detailed Responsibilities description :
Design of analog and mixed signal IPs, according to the following requirements :
- Understanding functional requirements and specification from customer
- Feasibility analysis with fast turn-around time (with trials on known and new architectures)
- Achieving best-in-class PPA (Power, Performance and Area)
- Design of blocks and IPs and PLS analysis and verification
- Design Documentation
- Design reviews
- Customer Interaction to support integration of IPs in SoC
- Analysis of test results and correlation of test results with CAD results
Must have skills :
- Circuit Theory, Control Systems, Signal Processing, Good understanding of CMOS and VLSI technologies (device physics and layout effects and sub-micron effects).
- Proficient in usage of all EDA tools used in analog mixed signal design (e.g. Cadence - Virtuoso/OA for schematic and layout design, PLS, simulation tools (e.g. Spectre/Eldo/XA, Matlab etc.)
- Experience in IP design (ADC, DAC, PLL, LDO etc.) with good top level understanding along with understanding of all sub blocks
- Good understanding of Analog effects, e.g. Noise/Mismatch/PSR etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Quick learner with excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communications and problem solving skills
Good to have skills :
- Patents and publication. Should be able to drive innovation and develop new architectures.
- Adaptable, Flexible, Global Approach/Synthesis, creative and capable of working independently as well as a team player. Should have a strong sense of urgency.
- Solutions orientation; Quality driven; Execution minded; Customer focused
Qualification & Experience
- B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech./Ph.D in Electronics/VLSI
- 5 to 10 years of professional working experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.