Senior Recruitment Associate at Peoplestrong HR
Views:107 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior ABAP Developer - PI Development (5-10 yrs)
- 6-8 Years experienced techno-functional. Should have experience working in ABAP development for preferably two or more Logistics or Finance modules.
- SAP ABAP, SAP XI/PO/PI, ECC 6.0, S/4HANA, XML, EDI, Development of customized ABAP Reports, Conversions, Interfaces, Enhancements, Forms and Workflows, Fiori development experience, HANA code pushdown, HANA development experience, HANA Cloud Interface, HANA Cloud Platform.
- 6-8 years- experience in SAP ABAP/PI development in following modules of SAP (PP, QM, MM, SD, FI, CO, WM, MDG, TM) - breadth of experience covering Implementation, Rollout, Support, and Integration with other systems.
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering / MCA / equivalent from tier 1 College or University. Additional experience working in equivalent IT environment in manufacturing will be preferred.
- Must have completed at least 3 to 4 end-to-end implementations.
- Extensive understand of technology architecture concepts and build capability around new technologies.
- Experience in building solutions using the latest design trends and handling issues around SAP security, data and performance.
- ABAP development experience including classes, methods, programs, interfaces, idocs, reports, workflow, webdynpro.
- PI development experience including creating maps (Java and Graphical), configuring various integration scenarios including Web Services, File to IDOC, File to ABAP Proxy
- Understanding of all types of SAP enhancement types (BAdis, implicit/explicit, CMOD/SMOD), enhancement points, BTEs.
- Good breadth of knowledge on SAP's technology portfolio & SDK - Application Development, UI/UX, Mobility, Integration, Cloud Portfolio.
- Experience working on SAP HANA and Fiori solutions preferred. HANA code push-down implementation experience preferred.
- Experience working in Sprint based Agile SDLC preferred and prior experience with SAP Activate methodology preferred.
- Experience in Global conglomerates with multi-location teams, and global solution footprint preferred.
- Experience working in GxP regulated environment or medical devices strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
Communication, Solutioning using custom development in conjunction with Functional consultant, QA of ABAP deliverables - Functional Spec feedback, Tech Spec review, UT review, ABAP code review, SAP code inspector.