Associate Manager-Talent Acquisition at SendinBlue
Views:433 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SendinBlue - DevOps Engineer - Docker/Kubernetes (4-8 yrs)
At SendinBlue a DevOps -
- Owns the production environment. He troubleshoots and fix the bugs in a record time.
- Is eager to understand. He always finds the root cause for every issue and applies a permanent fix together with the devs.
- Hates to repeat multiple times the same task. He prefers to automate it.
He should :
- Be able to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Have experience on Nginx, Haproxy, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and Redis.
- Have experience on Ansible, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Understand that on-call shifts are part of the job.
He should not :
- Be afraid to write and review code.
- Be afraid to ask when he doesn't know.
- Be afraid to tell when he did a mistake.
Behavioral Skills :
- Passionate to learn new technologies.
- Ability to switch between technologies in no time.
- Ability to motivate others to achieve greater heights.
- Ability to work for long hours without losing patience and enthusiasm.
- Passionate to update knowledge and skills through continuous self-learning
About SendinBlue :
SendinBlue is a product-based organization. We provide Saas based software email marketing & marketing automation, which is already no. 1 in France. Our head office is in France and one office is in Seattle, US. Here we are located in Noida sector 62. SendinBlue is the simplest, most reliable and cost-effective marketing platform. We have now over 1,00,000 active clients across the globe. It is already successful in France, now expanding its presence in global market. It is working to democratize the world of email marketing, one client at a time
We are working exclusively on latest technology stack. Golang, MongoDB,ReactJS. As a part of SendinBlue you will have all opportunities to dive deeper into this stack.
For more details please visit us at www.sendinblue.com