HR Executive at Sedemac Mechatronics
Views:943 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sedemac Mechatronics - Embedded Software Engineer - RTOS/MATLAB (1-3 yrs)
Position : Engineer, Embedded Software
Qualifications : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical; 60%+ /7.5+ CGPA; 10-12: 80%+
Experience : 1- 3 years
Job Description :
1. Understand product requirements.
2. Design and develop embedded software in C to run on ECU (with or without RTOS).
3. Use Matlab Simulink and Stateflow to build controller and plant models.
4. Generate C code from models and integrate it with hand-written code.
5. Test and validate the software on ECU in lab as well as in real life environment.
6. Possibly create additional software tools as needed, using C / C++ / Python.
7. Create documentation for the software and tools.
8. Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks.
9. Adhere to Software Development Process and other Quality Processes
Preferred experience and skills : 1-3 years experience of embedded software development.
1. Embedded Software Development in C
2. Use of any RTOS
3. Good knowledge and hands-on with IDEs, debuggers, emulators etc.
4. Familiarity with MATLAB and Simulink.
5. Some experience of Model Based Development.
6. Familiarity with software development process and standards
7. Experience of creating documentation using doxygen, markdown, LATEX etc.
8. Experience in Automotive powertrain applications.
9. Exposure to automotive systems and software e.g Bootloaders, CAN, OBD etc.
10. Familiarity with AUTOSAR
11. Familiarity with static analysis tools like lint or any other.