Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:40 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Security Specialist - Networking (4-6 yrs)
1) Primary responsibility is to provide Tier 2 network security support of Firewall environments supporting multiple customers.
2) This position interfaces with external clients and is highly visible.
3) Responsible for general architecture, initial configurations and subsequent management of one or more Firewall/VPN based/IPS/Proxy systems.
5) Troubleshoot end to end network security issues
6) Conduct risk assessments on all work performed..
7) Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly proactive maintenance activities including configuration changes and code upgrades per business directive.
Technical Skills :
- Leading Industry security Certifications (CCSA, CCNP Security, JNCIA-FWV, JNCIA - IDP, BCCPA)
- Proxy:- IronPort (S160,360,670) /Blue Coat Proxy (SG-400,500,600,800,900, 9000 )
- Firewalls:- Checkpoint advanced Firewall solution design implementation and administration.
- Check Point Security Gateway on Nokia/SPLAT/Gaia,
- Checkpoint UTM (2073,3073, 3075) Secure Platform and VSX platform,
- Checkpoint NG. Juniper Netscreen, Juniper SSG (140, 520, 550) and SRX (100, 210, 240) .
- IDP:- Juniper IDS (200, 250, 800, 1000, 2000) & McAfee IPSLoad Balancers:- F5 (1600,3600,3900,6400)
- Event Management:- HP Arc Sight SIEM Express & Logger (7200)UTM:- Fortinet (80,110,300, 1000)