HR Manager at Highrise Solutions
Views:108 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Security Analyst - Security Operations Center/Routing & Switching (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Competent and dynamic IT Professional accented with the latest trends and techniques of the field coupled with a wide range of skill sets as well as strengths in technology, critical thinking, troubleshooting, security threats, vulnerabilities and problem analysis.
- Competent in performing Installation, Upgrade, Configuration, and support of Hardware, Software, Peripherals and Network Devices.
Technical Skills :
- CCNA - Install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network,Connecting to WAN, Implementing network security, Configuration of Routers & Switchers, Sub netting, Cisco Routing Protocols, VLAN, NAT, Access List, Security.
- MCSA - Configuration of Windows Server 2012 Network Operating System, ADDS, DNS, DHCP, WDS, WSUS.
- Networking - OSI Reference Model, Crimping Cables and Connectors, IP addressing, TCP/IP Protocol Suite, Troubleshooting, Resolving Network Connectivity.
- Hardware - Windows XP, vista, 7, 8, Server 2012 OS installations, Software Installations, Hardware Device Installation, Disk partition, Assembling of PC.
- Security - Firewalls, Web Gateway, APTs, Endpoint Security, Cloud security Services, DLP, Mail Gateway, etc.
- Security QRadar SIEM V7.2.6 (IBM Certified Associate Analyst)
- Trend Micro Certified Professional for Deep Security
- Palo Alto ACE, Palo Alto PSE
- Certified Forcepoint Web Security
- McAfee Advanced Thread Defence 4.0