Secure Meters - iOS Developer (4-10 yrs)
Secure Meters, is India"s leading energy metering company. We are global business group with a major focus on Energy Metering Systems and Solutions. I have attached the Company's presentation for your ready reference. Detailed company information is available on our website: http://www.securetogether.com
A brief note on what we do:
Since introducing India's first electronic meter, for electricity, in 1988, Secure has come a long way. We now serve customers in over 50 countries with 7 locations worldwide with a workforce of over 2000 with our smart metering products, and electricity management solutions. We invest substantially in R&D with a team of over 500. Every electricity company of India is a valued Secure customer.
Our products, systems and services reflect an understanding of customer needs, allowing us to provide solutions they need. The smart metering systems developed by us help conserve energy on the one hand and combat energy theft on the other.
Secure however, is now moving away from the traditional metering industry. While we operate in the same markets, our focus is on energy conservation. Using the platform of metering, Secure is now strongly committed and focused on energy conservation. Whether be it industry, commercial establishments or homes, our equipment and services helps the consumer understand their use patterns and thereby control their energy use.
- The role is responsible for design and development mobile applications, identifying and institutionalizing suitable mobile technologies to meet project/organization current and future goals.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Push technology like websocket, push notification etc.
- Unit testing and test automation tools for iOS
- Publishing/upgrading apps on apple store
- Writing phonegap plugins for iOS
If interested, please confirm your candidature by replying back with your updated resume.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.