HR Team Member at Secure Meters Ltd.
Views:77 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Secure Meters - Hardware Analyst/Developer - Analog Layout (6-12 yrs)
Opportunity at Secure Meters, Udaipur- Analyst Developer (Hardware)
Location : Udaipur, Rajasthan
Qualification : B.E/B. Tech. in Electronics
Skills Required :
- Experience in Analog design- types of ADC and selection of suitable ADC for AC signal measurement, discrete circuit design using transistor, opamp, etc.
- Micro controller - Selection and exposure to use its peripheral
- Power supply- SMPS design, DC/DC converter, LDOs
- Exposure to Design for Manufacturability, and its use in product design
- PCB design, take cares for DFM and take cares for EMI EMC
- Proficient in component selection - Opamp, Micro, power supply switches, transistor and diodes, capacitors.
Key Accountabilities :
- Support in Upfront Technical Architecture and high level design to ensure that the product meets manufacturability, Serviceability, performance, reliability, cost, feature set ETC.
- Support Program Manager in the overall program planning so as to deliver the program as per agreed timelines
- Active participation and contribution in requirement analysis and identification and preparation of requirement artifacts during Definition phase.
- Responsible to ensure that design supports manufacturability and meets product cost targets by contributing in design innovation, using low cost components, improving manufacturability, meeting manufacturing cost target, minimizing cost of services, installation and maintenance cost.
A brief note on what we do :
- Since introducing India's first electronic meter in 1988 for power, Secure has come a long way. We now serve customers in over 50 countries with 7 locations worldwide with a workforce of over 2000 with our smart metering products and electricity management solutions. We invest substantially in R&D with a team of over 500. Every electricity company of India is a valued Secure customer.
- Secure products, systems and services reflect an understanding of customer needs, allowing us to provide solutions they need. The smart metering systems developed by us help conserve energy on the one hand and combat energy theft on the other. Secure however, is now moving away from the traditional metering industry. While we operate in the same markets, our focus is on energy conservation. Using the platform of metering, Secure is now strongly committed and focused on energy conservation. Whether be it industry, commercial establishments or homes, our equipment and services helps the consumer understand their patterns and thereby control their energy use.
- Secure believes in offering 'careers' instead of 'jobs' and a learning culture which focuses on acquisition of knowledge before it is needed. A culture of fun@work combined with world class infrastructure and facilities provides the basics required for excellent performance and all round development. With the focus on accelerated power reforms in the years to come the company is all set to scale new heights.
For more information feel free to visit our website http://www.securemeters.com.