Secure-24 - Application Manager - Oracle Hyperion (15-20 yrs)
Secure-24 an NTT Communications Company has 17 years of experience delivering mission-critical application hosting, comprehensive managed IT, and security services to enterprises worldwide.
We manage SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and custom applications across all industries. We provide end-to-end global ICT services including cloud, data center, network and security.
Job Location : Hyderabad
Application Manager :
- Oracle ERP Specific Responsibilities (Hyperion, PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS, JDE)
- Ensure daily checks are being performed on all production systems and issues identified are being resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that weekly checks are performed on all non-productive systems and issues identified are being resolved in a timely manner.
- Foster process improvements to reduce incident and service request response and resolution time.
- Perform an active role on project steering committees.
- Drive innovation to reduce the time to market for delivery of systems. Both new build and system migration.
- Ensure a common documentation standard is being followed by all team members.
Identify and manage costs associated with :
- Ongoing Support of customers
- Out of Scope Customer projects
- Customer Migrations
- Internal development and training initiatives
- Ensure Application SLA metrics are being met and are available on the customer portal.
- Ensure proper monitoring and graphing is setup on every PeopleSoft instance and presented as necessary in the portal. Instance uptime, current software version, data growth.
- Ensure specific customer architecture along with Secure-24 way of working support customer SLA.
Leadership and Team Focus :
- Provides recommendations on changes and design enhancements to improve reliability, security, processes, and performance.
- Takes responsibility for meeting commitments; desire to succeed and has a history of meeting solutions by deadline.
- Builds respectful relationships with team members; consistently acknowledges and appreciates each member's contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential; motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Provides quality customer service above else; ensures an understanding between customer and Secure-24 and helps provide workable solutions.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems; provides information that insures interest and understanding.
- Promotes innovation, creativity, and effectiveness, always striving for continuous improvement.
- Grows professionally and personally; eager to acquire new knowledge while promoting Secure-24's values and culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 15+ years of Hyperion, PeopleSoft, Oracle and SharePoint work experience. Jdedwards and Oracle EBS is an advantage.
- Atleast 5+ years of Management and/or Team Lead experience
- Understanding including the ability to monitor, tune and troubleshoot the database system.
- Familiarity with Oracle Database, MS SQL
- Familiarity with Unix OS, Linux and Windows
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Strong customer focus. Must work well with customers of varying levels of technical expertise in high-pressure situations and complex environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to various levels of management.
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong desire and ability to quickly learn, become competent in, and apply new skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must be proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in pressure situations.
- Occasional travel (up to 10%) for training and/or conferences.
Contact Person: Suneel